(Fwd) Cunningham

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (Fwd) Cunningham
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 23:51:16 -500
Can someone point Bill to a good source of inf about Cunninghams? I know
there's a couple books anyhow, and there might be a register?
Roger

Date:          Sun, 13 Apr 1997 21:21:40 -0500
From:          Bill Yehle <ybill@execpc.com>
Subject:       Antique Automobile

I am trying to locate anything I can find on an automobile that was
built prior to 1950.  It was supposedly called the Cunningham.  This
also could be the wrong spelling.  A friend of mine built a model of
this car when he was a teenager and now is hoping to find a picture of
it, but has not been able to locate any information on it.  All he could
offer in the way of a description is that his model was a coupe and it
resembled a Jaguar.  Can you help?
--
                           |     HAVE A GOOD DAY      M
                           I         ***              S