Re: CSRG Sears Point Report

To: favres@engmail.ulinear.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: CSRG Sears Point Report
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 16:50:08 -0500 (EST)
Simon Favres wrote:

"Nice report Myles, but it got mangled by a couple of email programs
that are having a hissy fit.  If you turn off the Mime 8-bit feature
of your email program, the team.net server won't do this to your
fine reports:

id LAB05345

Simon;

That's wierd....I received it via AOL just fine.  Are you sure its how I sent
it, it could be something that AOL is doing to it on the way out.  I wrote it
in MS Word for Windows, then cut and pasted it to my email screen on AOL.
 I've done that in the past without problems.  I'd be curious if anyone else
had problems reading it???

Regards,
Myles