Re: Riley in US

To: George Davidson <geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Riley in US
From: roddy@diana.dt.navy.mil
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 07:34:50 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 16 Mar 1997, George Davidson wrote:

> Does anybody know of any Riley Kestrels in the US, especially one for
> sale? Or other pre-war Rileys?
> --
> George Davidson
> geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net
George, in the Washington, DC area I know of 4 post-war Rileys and one
pre-war Riley.  The pre-war Riley is a 190? Riley trike, in mint
condition and similar to the one on the back of the latest issue of the
Riley RM newsletter.  ( I don't think it is for sale. )

Bob Roddy

PS - I am still trying to find out if one can still purchase the bulbs
for the trafficators that blink.  I saw them in an add about 20 years ago
in a magazine in GB.  RR