Formula Fords

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Formula Fords
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 07:34:52 -0800
Dear Vintage Racers,

Thanks for everyone's encouragement and assistance when I posted about
FF's.  Yesterday I made the deal, and in about 8 weeks I will take
delivery of a completely restored 1968 Alexis MK 15.  The car is being
done by Lead Motorsports of Mansfield, Ohio, and my first outing will be
May 16th at Gingerman Raceway in Michigan, for the VSCDA race.  I would
like to get in contact with others racing an Alexis, so keep those
e-mails coming if you know of anyone who owns one.

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing
'60 Triumph TR3A
'68 Alexis MK 15