Fwd: 100m racing history in UK

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: 100m racing history in UK
From: Sandi4JH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 02:33:42 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-16 21:01:24 EST, MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com (Mail
Delivery Subsystem) writes:

<< Subject: Re: UK race history

 Hi again,
 Does anyone know if John Chatham is online? He's a UK race driver who was
 involved in racing 100 -4 Healeys at least for a while. I was told that he
 belongs to the British Racing Drivers Club and that they keep a good history
 of the cars that raced in the period. I would like to get in touch with
 anyone from that organization who might know about my car (the 100M that I
 mentioned I was trying to trace the UK race history of before).

 Secondly, does anyone know about how to get in touch with anyone from the
 Historic Sports Car Club in the UK. They do the "vintage" racing thing over
 there. Since I don't know if my car was raced in the period or vintage raced
 in the UK, I think I should try to check out both. My car's UK license is
 NHS595. The chassis # is BN2 229011.

 Thanks again for your help. We are making some progress.
 Sandi