1997 VARAC Vintage Racing Festival

To: vintage -race <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 1997 VARAC Vintage Racing Festival
From: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:06:41 -0500
Just a reminder... The 18th Annual VARAC International Vintage Racing
Festival is June 6,7,8 at Mosport Park, one hour east of Toronto, Ont.
This is the feature 1997 event for the MG VINTAGE RACERS and will have
an MG only grid throughout the weekend.  As well we have a race just for
Formula Juniors + the usual round of the Monoposto Racing
Championship, a Friday night cocktail/reception and Saturday night BBQ.

Sunday there's a 1.5 hour Enduro for all cars (except open wheel) .
Every competitor will get almost 3 hours of track time not including the
enduro. Entry is $300 CDN or $235 US ($225/$170 for VARAC and
Monoposto Racing members). The Enduro is $100CDN/$70US.

Mosport is a fabulous track which hosted F1, Can-Am, Trans-Am etc. - It's
in great condition and a reall blast to drive. Here's your chance!
Contact me if you want to receive an entry package.
Mike Rosen