Meadowdale International Raceway

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Meadowdale International Raceway
From: Ross Fosbender <rossf@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 08:56:45 -0800
A recent post wondered at the date of the last races at Meadowdale
Raceway, Carpentersville IL.  I raced an Alfa 1300 super spider in what I
think was the last full course sports car race there July 23, 1967- a
Midwestern Council event.  My old MC newsletters show one MC race on an
abbreviated 1 mile course in August, 1968.  I recall SCCA running that
short course in 1968 as well.        Ross Fosbender