Re: Webers Source

To: Jarrid Gross <GROSS@unit.com>,
Subject: Re: Webers Source
From: Jack Rubin <jrubin@ryr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 06:42:58 -0600
Jarrid (or anyone else),

Not sure what a "set" is to you, but I have a set of _three_ with Cannon
manifold for a TR6.  They have about 20 hours of use on them - I bought them
from a TR6 owner who never got the nerve to install them and put them (carbs
only, not manifold!) on my XK120 for a short time before I gave into power
lust and switched to 45s. 3 Carbs with air horns, manifold and linkage
available for $700 plus shipping.

Jack

At 03:19 PM 1/23/97 -0800, Jarrid Gross wrote:

>Vintage folks,
>

>Anyone out there know an inexpensive source for 40 DCOE Webers( or equiv)?
>
>Ive been quoted everything from $240USD to over $400USD for the same thing.
>

>I would'nt mind finding a set of good used ones.
>

>Thanx.
>

>Jarrid Gross
>
>61 Sunbeam Alpine.

    Jack Rubin