Re: Canada Class

To: Murray Taylor <mtaylor@mgl.ca>
Subject: Re: Canada Class
From: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 12:56:53 -0500
I normally would have answered Murray privately but I want the list to see
that this is an active sub-group and maybe scare up some cars that have
migrated to the states.
In answer,  Ollie Clubine in Brantford, Ont.  has a photo of him in the HWS
Canada Class  which he owned at one time, it was built 1957/58 in
Montreal by Dick Hamilton.
Ford Prefect based it had duples chains which connect the torque tube
drive shafts to the axle pinion shafts...it's a neat little single seater.
Mike Rosen
1958 V.A.Y. Special Canada Class
p.s. if anyone out there is interested in just what a Canada Class car is,
write me... they're all one-off and many are really wacky, like the Dreossi
Special which is a fulkl monocoque built out of a F-86 Sabre jet drop tank