Regarding recent eligibilty queries

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Regarding recent eligibilty queries
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 12:23:49 -0700
It seems that "Where can I race what?" is one of the more common questions
posed to this list.  Over the next week or two, I'll try to come up with a
list of sanctioning organisations and their eligibility guidelines.  Then
we'll have something handy to stick on the web page and mail out to folks
who wonder.

So, if you have some info about some goup, such as name, how to contact them,
and what the require, both hardware-wise and in terms of driver licensing,
email me [mjb@autox.team.net] the info, and I'll compile it.   Hmm, I think
I remember seeing something like this in a recent issue of Vintage Motorsport.

mjb.