RE: Kind words about kind words

To: clarksmith@earthlink.net (Clark Smith), vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kind words about kind words
From: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 96 10:19:21 -0800
I guess I should buy one too! How do I order/pay for it?

I've noticed that there are marque specific racing videos available.  I would
love it if a Triumph racing video came out with footage from the '50's, '60's
and '70's.  Kastner and Group 44 must have some tape, as well as the many
privateers.
        "With this encouragement, I've purchased some equipment to make
the restoration and editing of another film possible.  Meanwhile,
authors, experts, and owners of old cans of film have contacted me
offering        help and more images"

What about it folk's, anyone know of how we could put something like this
together?

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
512-250-9498 fax 512-250-5434