Book

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Book
From: VEENET@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 13:14:57 -0500
As long as I'm recomending things, I also received a wonderful racing book
for christmas that I think most vintage racers will enjoy. It is "American
Racing, road racing in the 50's and 60's" It is a collection of photos by Tom
Burnside with text by Denise McCluggage. This is a big (11 x 13 ) and thick
book with about 325 pages of great old black and white photos. Lots of
Sebring, Nassau, Watkins Glen, Elkhart Lake and so on........Good
stuff.......And it's only $40 in my area......Check it out!!....Jerry Burr