Re: Racing Colors

To: unitedps@mozcom.com
Subject: Re: Racing Colors
From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptd257.al.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 12:28:38 -0800 (PST)
Marc Ablaza says:

> A warm hello to all vintage racers on the net!
>
> Just a few questions on racing colors:
>
> 1.  What are the origins of racing colors?
>
> 2.  Which colors are assigned to a particular country?
>
> 3.  Did they ever change the color designations?
>
> 4.  What did the Germans use?  Was it silver or white?

In the 1960's Road and Track had an article on country based colors for
racing.

For a limited time, I have a copy of an old R&T article on my web page:

www.teleport.com/~miq/racecolor

--
Miq Millman   mmillman@ptd257.al.intel.com        503 642 6139   (Aloha site)
AL3-59  Intel, 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497