Re: FIA rules for racing sportscars / British car access.

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FIA rules for racing sportscars / British car access.
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 12:38:23 -0500
I'd suggest some of the literature dealers, esp. Eion Young in the UK.
I just found a cache of stuff from the 60s incl. a '68 CanAm application!
The stuff is out there.

I also just removed two lucas 'wing mirrors' from my '57 Alfa Spider and
found  a set of late 50s plates (HMY988B) of alum letters on black steel
background from my '57 Benz I owned 30 years ago. Anyone interested?

jeh@fotec.com         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm
veni, vedi, veloce