Re: TR3A racecar parts wante

To: Hctcbob@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A racecar parts wante
From: "Dave Lapham" <Dave_Lapham@oakqm3.sps.mot.com>
Date: 15 Oct 1996 09:38:55 U
        Reply to:   RE>TR3A racecar parts wanted

On: 10/14/96   Hctcbob@aol.com wrote:

DON'T DO IT!  Bob's already chasing me around the track, chewing the rear
bumper
off my big Healey (you should SEE the teeth marks ;^).  Hey Bob, my lap times
are
only about one second faster than yours, and you just went thru the driver's
school in, what -- last August?  Give us a break!  It's taken me three years
flog my Healey around the course at that speed!

Seriously, good luck in your rebuild, hope to see you back on the track soon!

  --  Dave Lapham    #75    1959 A-H 100/6  BN6L/4221     Austin, TX