introduction

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: introduction
From: ramsey@napanet.net (Rex Ramsey)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 09:05:24 -0200
Greetings!
Allow me to introduce my self.  I'm Rex Ramsey and I've been racing SCCA -
IMSA and other diciplines for the past 30 years.  This year I won the
Mosport IMSA EXXON 24 Hour Enduro for Honda, along with good finishes at
Texas World 2nd, Sears Point 3rd, Dallas 2nd, Watkins Glen 4th, Mosport 3
Hour - 2nd, Daytona 6th, Sebring 5 and a 6th at Atlanta.   Still at it.
I've got an old Alfa Julia (62) and a MOMO GTP Albatech.  Exceptional
Graphite Car.

I'm looking for information on how to market it on the internet? ?  Also,
does any one know how to reach the Japanese market ?

If anyone needs a vintage driver who does not need to know about spin
control, I'll travel. (FI, RSK, Elva, Lister, Can Am, F5000, Vintage Vett &
Bird Cage experience).

 Rex A. Ramsey