Re: Road America Fall Vintage

To: speckman@coredcs.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road America Fall Vintage
From: GBrazil@gnn.com (Gerald Brazil)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 15:09:16
My sources in the CIA tell me that The Vulture will not be there, but it is
reported that his minions will be there IN FORCE. The word in The Community
is that they may see this as an opportunity to carry out a mission on their
own. When you add to this the fact that the Triumph Crazies will be there in
force, it could spell a bad weekend for the Italians.