Re: games...

To: Gary <speckman@coredcs.com>
Subject: Re: games...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <severin9@mail.idt.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 16:11:59 -0700
Gary wrote:

> Mr. Bill (Thompson) writes about how he plans to kick my butt over winter on
> various race tracks via modem/computer.....oh really, Bill?
>
> Well, if your 'Peuter works as well as your car, I guess I dont have too
> much to worry about about.....HUH?
>
> Gary Speckman
> Team Thicko sub-servient
> '59 Bugeye #55....racin into the past
> (faster than some, slower than others)

Good point Gary... my Pentium's fan seems to prevent overheating... but
then it doesn't make it's 150 mhtz from compression, (another blown head
gasket). Oh well... if you'd like we can place a small wager on the
upcoming Elkhart Lake Vintage Fall Festival.

Line up! Place your bets! (Who's holdin' da money?)

WST
Team Thicko
Team Thicko