Just go Solo!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Just go Solo!
From: Kdoc111@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 09:59:57 -0400
For all the games people; might I suggest that instead of spending huge
dollars on  toy steering wheels for your computers, get behind the real one
on your vintage racer and go solo-ing.  The SCCA and local clubs run solo II
(autocross, gymkhana) events almost every weekend except during winter.  The
money you save by not buying the game stuff can go toward a set of solo tires
that'll last all season.

Solo II events are a blast, don't cost much, and I know other participants
would love to see a pretty vintage car spin-out.
If however,  you still need a computer game fix go down to the local mall
arcade and play Ridge Racers.  $.75 per try, and better than any PC based
game.

Finally, can we please end this game thread.  This is the vintage cars list,
not the pc-games list.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Keving D. O'Connor
'71 TR6