Re: games

To: Dennis Murphy <elgparts@xnet.com>
Subject: Re: games
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <Severin9@mail.idt.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 1996 08:52:47 -0500
Dennis Murphy wrote:

> At 12:40 PM 9/4/96 -0700, you wrote:
> >Ok, there appears to be several people at least out there that have the
> >racing simulators NASCAR Racing and IndyCar II.  Is there any interest in an
> >on-line challenge race or two?  How about a run at Watkins Glen, or a shoot
> >out on the streets of Detroit?
>
> Fine - do it somewhere else, not on this list!
>
> Dennis

Jeez Dennis... lighten up. From what I've seen out on the track, there's
lots of vintage racers that could benefit from a little practise where
mistakes are remedied by restarting a game rather than a trip to the
body shop or the hospital. Hell, anyone that races a 120 could use the
practise.Ya know? :)

WST
Team Thicko