Re: Games?

To: VEENET@aol.com
Subject: Re: Games?
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <severin9@mail.idt.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 11:59:39 -0700
VEENET@aol.com wrote:

>  Does anyone know of a good road race game for Mac?JayBee

  I never found a decent race game for Mac. Whatever you do, don't buy
the Al Unser Jr. program.... (major piece of shit). On the PC side, I
have Papyrus Nascar racing and will be getting Indy Car by Papyrus. I
have a T2 pedal and wheel set. Extremely cool games, very realistic.
Multiple players possible via network or modem, leagues all over the
world. Many web pages  by participants. I think Papyrus has a page as
well. Maybe they're making Mac versions now?

I'd be interested in racing with some of the list members...

WST
Team Thicko

(the need for speed...)