Fall Festival-VSCDA @Road America

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fall Festival-VSCDA @Road America
From: DACRXL01.RW20232@sswemx00.dx.deere.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 15:45:05 -0500
The Vintage Fall Festival which is sanctioned by VSCDA and held at Road
America is featuring the Triumph Marque. This always an exceptional
event and will be heavily supported by both the Triumph vintage racers
of the midwest as well as the local Triumph clubs. The dates on this
event are the 20-22 of September.

I would be interested in hearing from any of my fellow Triumph
enthusiasts who are planning to attend from the east or west coasts. If
there are any questions of if I can be of any assistance, please let me
know....or let me know what your plans are.  Mark Bradakis, perhaps you
might break away?

Regards:  RW20232@deere.com