This is a fun group!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: This is a fun group!
From: ljurgens@iscclink.is.qms.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 96 12:24:40 CST
     This is just an editorial comment from a guy who has been disenchanted
     with contemporary racing in it's IMSA & SCCA forms for over ten years.
     I am utterly convinced that vintage racing is what I desire (need?) to
     do. I love this group!

     For months I've been reading the mail, occasionally participating, and
     always thoroughly enjoying the sometimes arcane, sometimes humorous,
     and often wholly practical discussions that can be found here. You
     gents provide a wonderful break in my otherwise rational business day.
     I mean, where else would one find information on removing vinyl tape,
     or color schemes for Bulgarian racers? - Wow!

     Long live vintage racing afficianados! We love you, Mark J.
     Bradakis; keep up the good work.

     JAKE Jurgens, Alfa (and Volvo, and Shelby) nut