Re: Bulgarian race colors?

To: cak@dimebank.com
Subject: Re: Bulgarian race colors?
From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptd257.al.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:31:33 -0700 (PDT)
Chris Kantarjiev says:

> Did the Bulgarians ever enter a car in world championship
> competition? Does anyone know what their official color scheme was/is?

I couldn't find any reference to Bulgaria, however:

    Czecho-         Body: white              blue
    slovakia        Hood: blue and white
                    Underframe: red

    Hungary         Body, front: white       black
                    Body, rear: green
                    Hood: red

    Luxem-          Pearlgray                white on red
    burg

These three countries are sort of close (in the geologic sense I guess)...

--
Miq Millman   mmillman@ptd.intel.com      503 642 6139   (Aloha site)
AL3-59  Intel, 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497