Alfa Racecar "Kit"

To: alfa-digest@homer.balltown.cma.com
Subject: Alfa Racecar "Kit"
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 20:55:29 -0400
As a charter member of the "S.P.C.A." (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty
to Alfas), I have acquired another car that is in need of a home. This one I
bought to keep from the junkyard and I wanted some of the parts.

The car is a 1959 Alfa Giulietta Sprint. The previous owner was starting to
prep it for a VSCCA racer. He bought the rollbar, plexiglass side windows
and lots of other parts from my "late" Sprint. The body seems solid but has
the usual rust in the floors. Some of the repair is done. Since little of
the original trim exists, it's a tough project for a restoration, but body
panels are basically solid. Includes a spare set of glass and several lights
too. There is no engine or gearbox, but a rebuilt driveshaft is included.

It is legal for all vintage groups. There is a title, in case you want to
use it on the street! (A 1750 fits right in!)

Selling as a roller, asking $1500, willing to consider offers.

jeh@fotec.com         http://www.std.com/fotec/jim.htm
veni, vedi, veloce