Penske data

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Penske data
From: thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us (Thom Kuby)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 10:54:09 -0700
Greetings Vintage enthusiasts,

I am in need of assistance...

I am currently gathering any and all data on Roger Penske...

You see, I am assembling a database/library/filing cabinet in the hope that
someday I'll  have enough decent material to put together a GOOD BOOK
(monograph) on Roger Penske and his various adventures.

stuff I'm looking for:
- Any info on the Penske Corporation (and any of the 6 subsidiaries:
Detroit Diesel, Penske Leasing, Penske Autosales, Motorsports
International, Penske Cars, and Penske Racing)
- Any Biographical Data on Roger
- Any articles on Roger of ANY TYPE (I am especially interested in any that
concern Porsche)
- Any known earlier books on Penske (any references to Donahue, Unser,
Wallace, Fittipaldi, Mears, Sullivan, etc are all welcome as well...)

In short...if it's got anything to do with Roger Penske at all...I don't
care what it is;  I'd be very interested.

All pointers, comments, suggestions, advice etc are all welcome.

Thanks - happy fourth of July

Cheers
Thom Kuby