Re: VSCDA Vintage Fall Festival (Elva soiree)

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>,
Subject: Re: VSCDA Vintage Fall Festival (Elva soiree)
From: jimf42@mcs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 95 23:13 CDT

On Mon, 18 Sep 1995, Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org> wrote:

>       I'll be making the pilgrimage to Road America for the VSCDA Vintage
>       fall Festival, this weekend. Any of you planning to be there as well?

I will be there too...look for a red Mini-Cooper, No. 42, probably in the upper
paddock.  Stop by, say hi, have a soda... I will be racing in group 8.

                Jim Fuerstenberg
                Jimf42@mcs.com

                Of course, what Shakespeare originally wrote
                was "Let's kill all the editors," but for some
                reason it didn't survive beyond the first draft.
                (David D. "Laserdave" Levine )