Greetings & Pix Uploaded

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Greetings & Pix Uploaded
From: simon@lsil.com (Simon Favre)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 95 18:38:52 PDT
Greetings. My name is Simon Favre, and I have been Vintage racing in a
Formula Junior for 18 months now. I am active with CSRG, HMSA, and
sometimes SCCA. I have been on the italian-cars list for a while. I saw
the Vintage Race Web page, and HAD to sign up right away. ;=) Kudos to
the web page folks.

For those who missed the Fangio Tribute photos I posted to Usenet under
alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles, I have uploaded some pix of Fangio to
the triumph.cs.utah.edu FTP site. They are under the /italian/Images
directory. Look for filenames fngio*. There are descriptions in .txt
files. These have been there a while.

I have also just uploaded some exciting Shelby Cobra pix from the Wine
Country Classic at Sears Point this June. One has Carrol Shelby being
driven around the track. Let me know if you like these, I have more.
They are in the /vintage/Images directory.

There are also some Vintage race pix of mine from past Monterey
Historics in the /italian/Images directory, called vrgrp*. Descriptions
included. I tend to concentrate on Italian cars, but if there are any
specific Vintage race car requests, let me know. I may have one I could
scan in. Ciao.

# Simon Favre  email: simon@lsil.com         # Professional car nut:
# LSI Logic Corp. (My opinions, not theirs.) # 2 Alfa Romeos
# Q: "Do you always drive like this?"        # 1 Vintage F. Jr.
# A: "YES!"  -- Dustin Hoffman, The Graduate # 1 F150 hauler