Vintage Race List & Web update -Reply

To: rwg1@cornell.edu (Roger W Garnett)
Subject: Vintage Race List & Web update -Reply
From: Glenn Hudson <GHUDSON@mail.mcg.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 13:42:09 -0500
OK.  I'm in the process of slowing changing my 67' Sprite into a vintage racer
and I need the following used parts:
Three into one header for 1275
K&N filters
13X5 minilite replica wheels
fuel cell
16" or smaller steering wheel

If anyone has any parts such as these they want to get rid of contact me at
(706) 481-9414 in Augusta, Ga.

Also, there was a good field of cars at Atlanta Motor Speedway this weekend for
the vintage event.  About 12 Healeys showed up.  All Sprites.  It was damn hot
all weekend but everyone had a good time.  There was a big contingent of
Winston Cup cars there
 (which I have no interest in at all).  There were two big Jag coupes there
both of which were really flying.  All in all a great weekend.