Panasport 5-bolt wheels

To: "Vintage Racers" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panasport 5-bolt wheels
From: "Dave Lapham" <Dave_Lapham@oakqm3.sps.mot.com>
Date: 10 Apr 1995 12:28:19 U
                      Panasport 5-bolt wheels
I noticed that Panasport has started advertising Minilite-type wheels with a
5-bolt pattern, specifically targeted at vintage racers.  Big Healey racers
with solid (disc) wheels should be aware that the set I got will not fit over
the bearing hub on the front wheel.  The center hole is too small!  I'm going
to have to machine it out myself.  I haven't yet called the Panasport
distributor back to let them know, although it's on my list of things to do.

  Dave Lapham     1959 100/6  BN6     Austin, TX