tvr

Re: [usa-tvr] Engine swaps

To: usa-tvr@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [usa-tvr] Engine swaps
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 15:45:17 -0800
Charley!
 Do you have that brochure or a spare one? That is THE car David
is restoring right now! (Its also the yellow car pictured in the
January Sprint in the article I wrote) I have a brochure that is
the front and back only. We thought it was the same car as it listed
the power at 150hp, but the picture confirms that it is.
I know David would like it for shows...
 According to Gerry Sagerman, that is the FIRST 2500 and the only one
factory equipped with fuel injection. David and I figure the 0-60
should be about mid 7 sec range. Not a V-8, but who needs one at that.

Bill