tvr

Newsletter

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Newsletter
From: Ljbtvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 17:59:52 EDT
TVRers (or is it TVRists?) -
I just got my newsletter today and loved it- especially the stories on the Le
Mans racer. Even liked reading Bill Sanford's report twice.

Pete Liebetreu's 2500 report was good for me since I've done most of the same
things to mine too.  However he mentions a 1" stabilizer bar on the front and
moving the front bar to the back and that this was in a Tech Tip from the
newsletter.  I have newsletters back to the mid 80s but I don't remember that
one.  Can anyone direct me to that issue or send me a copy?

Larry Bickel
ljbtvr@aol.com
71 2500

///