tvr

Re: [usa-tvr] RE: Braking questions

To: usa-tvr@yahoogroups.com, tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [usa-tvr] RE: Braking questions
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 10:42:06 EST
In a message dated 01-03-03 03:32:19 EST, breedon@ucdhep.ucdavis.edu writes:

<<
 I want to extend a thank you to those who volunteered advice concerning
 by brake line hose question.  I bought ss sheathed lines from Paragon
 Performance and they look great.  Now I get to put them on.  Any pointers?
 For instance, should I first drain as much of the old fluid as I can through
 the bleeder screws or should I juxt remove the old hoses and let it
 dribble on the floor?

Hello,

The Mityvac works great.  It would be my first choice.  Using it helps flush
the system which is definitely worth doing.

When you install the new lines connect the caliper or wheel cylinder end
first, tighten it all the way then orient the line and connect the inboard
end.

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA

///