tvr

Vixen Fuel Sender

Subject: Vixen Fuel Sender
From: Dr John Upham <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:09:31 +0100
I'm having problems finding a replacement fuel sender for
my Vixen S3. The part is an AC Delco p/n 67463 HO  but
the AC Delco people don't recognise it. Legend
has it that the sender for the S2/S3/S4 is from a Dolomite
but it doesn't seem likely to be an AC Delco part.

Any ideas? The gauge is ACD so they need to match impedance
I guess.

I'm also looking for the wooden spacer between the baulkhead
and servo. I can easily make one of course.

Also investigating a Zetec -> Kent conversion

JU
--
Dr John Upham, The UKMotorSport Index,
http://www.ukmotorsport.com/, webmaster@ukmotorsport.com,