tvr

Re: Vixen--stainlessb brake lines?

To: <Rikrock@aol.com>, <tvr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Vixen--stainlessb brake lines?
From: AKELLIOTT@mindspring.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 14:52:48 -0600
I just had four teflon lined stainless hoses made for my 2500-M. They are
perfect and only cost 69.00. I sent mine in so they could get it right. They
used the fittings off of my clutch hose and made that as well. They gave
quick service also. They will no doubt need for you to send your hoses as
well. Call Mike Cavanaugh at 1-800-270-0333 or
http://www.paragonperformance.com     Skip Elliott