tvr

Shocks

To: "'TVR@autox.team.net'" <TVR@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Shocks
From: "Hill, Stephen M AETT:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:36:48 -0700
> Bob Tescione wrote:

        ........ New suspension bushings, Grade 8 hardware where stress will
occur and new
> Monroe shocks. This car only has 27K miles but sat around a lot and got
> the chassis all rusted, but no holes. Engine is stock TR6 US spec.

        Bob, what type of Munro shocks are these, and do you think they will
fit the Vixen chassis as well           as the  M? I thought we were
restricted to Spax, Armstrong, and Koni, all of which are harder to     come
by, and usually a lot more expensive. Comments, anybody??