[TR] Wiring

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Wiring
From: TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 11:16:24 -0500 (EST)

------=_Part_583373_1350526080.1582992984695

Hi everyone.  I see there's a guy from Germany on The Triumph Experience asking
about how to route TR3 wiring.  I'd thought to link him for starters to
Terianne's web page that had a diagrzm of the bulkhead holes and what they're
for.  Alas I don't see it (it was of tremendous he,p to me during my resto some
15 years ago now).

Anybody have thoughts they can share with him?

Terry Smith  TR3A  TS 58667
New Hampshire
------=_Part_583373_1350526080.1582992984695

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Hi everyone.&nbsp; I see there's a guy from Germany on The Triumph
Experience asking about how to route TR3 wiring.&nbsp; I'd thought to link him
for starters to Terianne's web page that had a diagrzm of the bulkhead holes
and what they're for.&nbsp; Alas I don't see it (it was of tremendous he,p to
me during my resto some 15 years ago now).&nbsp;&nbsp;
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Anybody have thoughts they can share with him?
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Terry Smith&nbsp; TR3A&nbsp; TS 58667
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">