Re: [TR] TR4 Gremlins

To: Jim Henningsen <trguy75@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Gremlins
From: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 10:41:30 -0400
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
X_cmae_category: , , a=0myHWsP6Ey+KKHIJcnezoQ==:117 a=0myHWsP6Ey+KKHIJcnezoQ==:17 a=jpOVt7BSZ2e4Z31A5e1TngXxSK0=:19 a=KGjhK52YXX0A:10 a=kj9zAlcOel0A:10 a=A03CRN7d9NsA:10 a=J70Eh1EUuV4A:10 a=1neHQYNMRAQA:10 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=w1lZMHalAAAA:8 a=pR6yCwoSNRNRL4wfpEQA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=GGGinmgZRQXmVEG1E52S:22 a=oHTaTsA8LqziQtqdG9bf:22
X_cmae_category: , ,
Hi Jim,
Does the temperature gauge reading ever settle back to a normal reading?
It will be interesting to see what suggestions you get. I fought the same issue
and finally replaced the electrical gauge with one of those mechanical dual
temperature/oil pressure gauges that other British cars have.  I filled the
empty gauge hole with a mechanical oil temperature gauge.
If you are interested I can send you a picture of the center gauges.
Good Luck,
Dave Connitt

Sent from my iPhone

** triumphs@autox.team.net **