[TR] TR3 Idle

To: triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Idle
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 23:02:43 +0000 (UTC)
Hello, everyone.  Midway through the driving season, chugging lots of miles to
and from work in the '59 TR3A, it running like a champ.  Lots of power.  Mostly
sorted in all ways (odometer doesn't work 2,000 miles into the rebuild), but
nothing major.

Except.  Coming to a stop at a light, engine idles at about a thousand, then
slowly drops until, unless I rev the engine, it will stall.

Am I right thinking it's probably a vacuum leak at the manifold?

Terry Smith, '50 TR3A  TS 58667
NH

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive