Re: [TR] In a word, which top?

To: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>, Bryan Loy <paradisemusicnc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] In a word, which top?
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 0:26:19 +0000
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
"What I will say is that I will never have another top without a zippered
rear window.  That feature makes the top much more useable for how & where
I drive.

Geo"

I wish I had a zippered rear window, I ordered a top with one, but it arrived
without.  Unfortunately this was ordered towards the beginning of the
restoration and of course the top is put on towards the end.  I should have
checked closer when I got it, lesson learned.  Vendor kind of torqued me off in
how they handled it, first they said return it, and they would exchange, then
they said they couldn't because no Original box.  If they just would have said
straight up too much time had passed straight up it would have been much easier
to accept.

Greg Lemon

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive