[TR] Another strange oil issue

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Another strange oil issue
From: Bryan Loy <paradisemusicnc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:29:58 -0400

--94eb2c0846ac2ed135052046e860

I have a 71 TR6, about 6K miles on the engine.  Lately I had noticed that
my oil pressure was starting at about 50lbs. cold, and going down hill from
there. In a 20-30 mile drive it would go to near 0 @ idle.  I put on a new
oil pump, and the only thing that that seems to have done is make it a
little slower getting down to zero.  I'm wide open for suggestions on
this.  Thanks in advance!
Bryan Loy

--94eb2c0846ac2ed135052046e860

y I had noticed that my oil pressure was starting at about 50lbs. cold, and=
 going down hill from there. In a 20-30 mile drive it would go to near 0 @ =
idle.=C2=A0 I put on a new oil pump, and the only thing that that seems to =
have done is make it a little slower getting down to zero.=C2=A0 I&#39;m wi=
de open for suggestions on this.=C2=A0 Thanks in advance!<div>Bryan Loy</di=
v></div>

--94eb2c0846ac2ed135052046e860--

--===============7143463763304448138==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **