[TR] TR4A windshield wiper system

To: "<triumphs@autox.team.net>" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4A windshield wiper system
From: john-marie@sbcglobal.net
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:47:04 -0500
List,
Oops.  Previous email inadvertently sent.  Here is the rest of the message.
Can anyone help me with the original routing of the windshield washer tubes
from the "T" to the nozzle at the wheel box assemblies?  I am referring to the
plastic tubes for washer fluid.  I have the original tubes and "T".   Based on
length, it appears the "T" is located close to the left edge of the passenger
side wheel box access opening.  That is also close to the right side (as viewed
from inside the car) of the heater mount.  Do the plastic tubes snake from the
brass tubes at the nozzles, to the "T" somewhere around the passenger side
wheel box, then a single line exits to the dash mounted pump?  As always any
help is appreciated?
John DeLuca

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad