[TR] Triumph Electric Fuel Pump

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Triumph Electric Fuel Pump
From: Jeffrey Gayton <jtgayton@icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 16:22:18 -0700
Does anyone know the manufacturer and model number of the optional electric
fuel pump Triumph sold for the TR4? And any thoughts on how crazy it would be
to find and fit one? I care too much about (the appearance of) originality to
go with a modern unit. A vintage one would be fun, and Iâ??m hoping it might
help with cold-starting woes. If Iâ??ve not run the car for a couple of days,
it takes a very long time for it to turn over, and it sounds to me like itâ??s
because it takes a long time to get fuel to the carbs. Once itâ??s running,
itâ??s fine. And starting up after a day or two doesnâ??t take nearly as long.

Thanks.

Jeff Gayton

1962 Triumph TR4

** triumphs@autox.team.net **