[TR] TR3 Windscreen Glass

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 Windscreen Glass
From: Joe DeMuth <jdemuth@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:50:10 -0500
Several years back 5 guys from our club, Minnesota Triumphs, decided to replace
glass on TR3â??s. We pooled an order from Victoria British to save postage and
take advantage of a good winter sale price. We got them and the next spring
installed them. Over the summer, one of the screens started to de-laminate. We
called VB, they knew of the problem and shipped a new one, postage free, the
next day. So I would not hesitate ordering from them.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums