[TR] Restoration Shop recommendation in North or Central NJ

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Restoration Shop recommendation in North or Central NJ
From: Tom & Marge FitzGibbon <fitzgibbon3@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 19:36:33 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: kbtapqZaYIvaBouKx/wZ/8xvDDpFOw== s=q20140121; t=1433705793; bh=pmjEbC7XCQ/ZpvMFYLAmROQuj+I38Pivh9Sud389RD8=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=sRPI1o9guN2O8GNaaDaYQ8gorFNr6sAjclesSb+WAnfk4oatNfM16I+yNsgTCXxpR 9EFKIc1JBTCwppcXbqApsQm1ImlXBASMoKtb4fhmntpZvhklzP0xABWK2hCBPLid1w 2oyO/KPy6+ZBM0jZp5a/vjLmUclII3L5oPvhZTeS8+cG8+9GQYvZGUyjhi5nkT0DgW 82xQC/Nuq8O3PjTLRagtMSUvUOCCRaF8nFbm9dZopaO4cn7t7vN8OwufBpoyuSCe2U feVKdMpqR2/wezChtxgwyB1zNV73/UlpzjOeDBtuaj8tFJg9Kqw6LPo366odgniOhP qunIIEFmOmv8g==

------=_Part_27077228_1389960421.1433705793223

Can anyone recommend a good restoration shop in central or north NJ (I'll even
take south NJ or eastern PA)? I need to have some rust on the '73 Mustang that
shares the garage with my Triumph taken care of, including welding in some
floor panels and most likely some other repair panels. Unfortunately, lacking
both the time and the skill I need to look to a pro to get this done and I'm
having a hard time finding a place around here interested in doing the work.
They're all happy to handle collision damage on newer cars, but no one wants to
do resto work. Thanks.

Tom FitzGibbon
Scotch Plains, NJ

------=_Part_27077228_1389960421.1433705793223

#000000"><div>Can anyone recommend a good restoration shop in central or north
NJ (I'll even take south NJ or eastern PA)? &nbsp;I need to have some rust on
the '73 Mustang that shares the garage with my Triumph taken care of, including
welding in some floor panels and most likely some other repair panels.
&nbsp;Unfortunately, lacking both the time and the skill I need to look to a
pro to get this done and I'm having a hard time finding a place around here
interested in doing the work. &nbsp;They're all happy to handle collision

--===============5633825615802149205==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5633825615802149205==--