Re: [TR] Web servers

To: "TR Mail LIst" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Web servers
From: "dave n" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:27:40 -0600
godaddy is pretty good, very affordable, and their customer service is rock
solid, 7x24.

coffeecup is a good html/web program.  http://www.coffeecup.com/software/

I use an older version; its really simple.  and, btw, LView is a great,
simple photo editing program.

GIMP is a great, free, photoshop variant.  a lot more effort to use