[TR] '67 TR4A IRS For Sale

To: "Triumphs (triumphs@autox.team.net)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] '67 TR4A IRS For Sale
From: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 14:20:35 -0700
This is a project car, but a good one. The previous owner started with
body off work on chassis. New trailing arms, springs, u-joints, etc.
Front end, has new shocks, and some bushings done? Looks OK. All clean,
no rust.
Engine is rebuilt, new distributor, master cylinders, tires. body panels
have been replaced with "better than before" versions, so it's a multi
colored car. It needs to have the body and paint done and the upholstery
and trim finished for what should be a pretty nice finished product.
  I also have a truck load of the "other" fenders, doors, bonnet & boot
lids, which can go as a package deal or sold separately to anyone
needing usable body pieces.
  This is not my car. It does have a CA title and the black plate to go
with it. I spoken with a few other shops and owners and know that as a
project it isn't terribly valuable, nevertheless the owner isn't quite
ready to "give" it away. SO... make an offer, make a fair offer and
we'll see if this customer will accept it.
  Contact me off list. I have a few pictures to send.
Dave
PS, the only reason I do this for customers is because I simply don't
have the room or will to store their stuff either after they have it
towed in..;-)
--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive