Re: [TR] TR4A upper wishbone bushings

To: <john-marie@sbcglobal.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A upper wishbone bushings
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:57:37 -0600
I put new upper rubber bushing in my TR4A  few years ago, they didn't last
long, maybe I didn't get them on right (couldn't ask questions on email
lists back then) anyway, I replaced them with poly bushings, which are
pretty reasonable for a set, I thought the steering and general handling
felt more precise with no deterioration of ride quality, and keep them lubed
properly (silicone grease) and they should last a long time.  I know there
are differing opinions on poly bushings, but I think for this particular
application they work well, have them on my TR250 too.

Greg Lemon

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive