Re: [TR] TR6 head removal

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 head removal
From: "D&B Lambert" <blambert@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 09:12:40 -0700
Yes. In my case the engine was out, making the process quite simple.  In the
case of the referenced guy on the Six-Pack forum, the pictures show him
doing it in-situ.  Also, as in my case, the stuck stud was in the middle of
the head, balancing things nicely.
Dennis

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive