Re: [TR] wheel question

To: Andrew Uprichard <auprichard@uprichard.net> s=q20121106; t=1376954902; bh=OmhpaEWXxC6vmxr7pMHtOoxJ/Ic1jSjynIRTWChPDEE=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=WNhA+OrWPfOiWvxVUbsmgj6yalOacg/pNTCUKhRammqJy3SqHc6S1DiyF1kQg4mjP FpsUxxFtjXV7UupeZhtTOwdTIvyTLFb9jDUMKQylWWBrfxrXVuG3Ud6TM6ZuU/OGoB ctVuG4yS+qY7wpreqzHZBHOX+mZ6C35rzTQafRODRdAZtbaIpUNkb7ZyNKMrLzOutG SOYP2lccu8CzmdWXuzc1HUe1+hXSd8ezInkBqL/sDiNJYYHDGrlXoyYhwwyZ5/6z+n V2xLgFosHgJj/odRLjnujbL2QX0JXPuaofmcjCdmi/8oEscyrWQvcKgBkSqfCD2uoX npcmnGkvp2vFg==
Subject: Re: [TR] wheel question
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 23:28:22 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I just received a set of 15x 5.5" Panasports for my TR3. I have a set of 6" on
the car now with 185/65 tires. The 6" are not vintage race legal, so I got a
set of 5.5s. they both work fine. Tires size matters. 205/60s will have
clearance problems on a 3s rear fenders.
The other minilite style wheels that Moss sells, didn't interest me, but they
will work too. Their Panasport wheels come with a higher price.
I got my Panasports from a company in Fla. called Spruell Motorsports. Look
them up. Great price shipped to Cali. They are the same that Moss sells. The 6"
Panasport wheel come in a race wheel too for relatively the same price as the
street wheel. The 5.5" is only available as a street wheel. Again, just check
the web for Panasport wheels. You'll find all the info you need.

Dave H.
Santa Cruz, CA.